Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bliatus

More absurd portmanteau-age! But sadly, "bliatus" is a mixture between blog and hiatus.

I'm bummed I have to do this. I thought I'd be able to keep a handle on the blog front, but between the stress of school, the impending doom of college applications, the looming show for which I have to memorize 350 lines, et cetera... well, I am in desperate need of some sort of vacation. If not from school, from at least a few things. And I'd rather it be the blog than, y'know, writing/editing/critiquing.

I'll be dropping by sometime this week to post my review for GRACELING, but other than that, posts will be cursory and infrequent. *sigh* I'll still be blog-hopping, commenting and tweeting, though. One should never expect me to shut up completely. =P

I hope the bliatus will end soon! I'm attending a writers conference in early November, so at the very latest I will be back shortly afterward to share tidbits.

As always, if you need to get in touch with me, e-mail (rileyredgate[at]gmail) or tweet (@rileyredgate), and I shall be with you pronto.

Until then,
Riley

3 comments:

Anita Grace Howard said...

Ooh, nice conglomeration of words there. We'll miss you, but totally understand! I'll probably be taking a bliatus soon when my edits come in.

See you on twitter, goatling!

<3 #goatwub

tamarapaulin said...

That's disappointing, but it's nice to get a warning so we don't worry. :-)

Alexandra Shostak said...

You sound really busy. Good luck with the show you're in, and I can't wait to hear what you think of GRACELING.